Full Streaming First Girl I Loved in HD Video. Download Movie First Girl I Loved in Top Quality. Play Streaming First Girl I Loved in HD Format. Watch Streaming First Girl I Loved in High Definition Format. Play Movie First Girl I Loved in High Quality Video.
You get total description of First Girl I Loved below:
- Original Title : First Girl I Loved
- Movie title in your country : First Girl I Loved
- Year of movie : 2016
- Genres of movie : Drama, Romance,
- Status of movie : Released
- Release date of movie : 2016-10-18
- Companies of movie : Tilted Windmill Productions, PSH Collective, Bee-Hive Productions,
- Countries of movie : United States of America,
- Language of movie : Español, English,
- Durationof movie : 91 Min
- Average vote of movie : 6.8
- Youtube ID of movie : Byn7FW7wmFg
- Translation of movie : BS,EN,
- Actors of movie :Josh Buchanan (Bar Pardon), Brianna Hildebrand (Sasha), Shawn Schminke (Softball Fan), Laura Patalano (Manuela), Alicia Hepker (Softball fan), Ana Dela Cruz (Rita Basanez), Jesse G. Louis (Other Guy), Dominic Flores (Jorge Basanez), Joe Busch (Home Plate Umpire), Erik Griffin (Mr. Maldonado), Pamela Adlon (Sharon), Tim Heidecker (Mr. Q), Mateo Arias (Clifton), John Redlinger (Johnny Glasses), Dennis Nicomede (Bar Patron), Sergio Blanco (Andi), Cameron Esposito (Jasmine), Jennifer Prediger (Assistant Principal Heather Wiggins), Linda Victoria Romo (Lexi), Dylan Gelula (Anne)
First Girl I Loved is the ideal movie produced by Tilted Windmill Productions, PSH Collective, Bee-Hive Productions, which has a description of the movie is "Seventeen-year-old Anne just fell in love with Sasha, the most popular girl at her L.A. public high school. But when Anne tells her best friend, Clifton—who has always harbored a secret crush on her—he does his best to get in the way.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best quality of sound and finest starring actors.
You are at the moment watching : First Girl I Loved from Tilted Windmill Productions, PSH Collective, Bee-Hive Productions, in Best Video Format and of course when should really be released as part of your Country. Start your favorites instantly movie, in push of a button! With the help of an unrestricted proportion of bandwidth and content to stream, watch going to work, when you need!
.
Executive Producer : Rick Rosenthal, Director : Kerem Sanga, Writer : Kerem Sanga
Of course, now you can watch movie of First Girl I Loved in full length and find the hyperlink to this film First Girl I Loved in HD Quality.
Tags: high school, confusion, best friend, girl, female homosexuality, softball, first love, yearbook,
0 Response to "[720p] First Girl I Loved (2016) Online Streaming"
Post a Comment