Play Movie If I Stay in High Definition Quality. Full Movie Streaming If I Stay in Best Video Format. Play Streaming If I Stay in HD Video. Online Streaming If I Stay in High Quality Video. Watch Streaming If I Stay in Best Look Video Format.
You will discover that a full description of If I Stay below:
- Original Title : If I Stay
- Movie title in your country : If I Stay
- Year of movie : 2014
- Genres of movie : Drama,
- Status of movie : Released
- Release date of movie : 2014-08-21
- Companies of movie : New Line Cinema, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM),
- Countries of movie : United States of America,
- Language of movie : English,
- Durationof movie : 106 Min
- Average vote of movie : 7.2
- Youtube ID of movie : m9hZ40TJ0zs
- Translation of movie : RO,IT,FR,DE,PT,RU,HE,PL,EL,DA,SV,UK,TR,PT,JA,EN,ES,HU,ZH,FI,NL,CS,SK,KO,
- Cast of movie :Chloë Grace Moretz (Mia Hall), Ryan Stephenson (Willamette Stone Band), Paul Jarrett (Surgeon), Giles Panton (Teddy's Surgeon), Michael Adamthwaite (Security Guard), Sarah Grey (Cute Groupie), Liana Liberato (Kim Schein), Jamie Blackley (Adam), John Emmet Tracy (Surgeon), Chelah Horsdal (Liddy), Aliyah O'Brien (Female EMT), Genevieve Buechner (Cute Groupie #2), John Shaw (Music Aficionado), Aisha Hinds (Nurse Ramirez), Lauren Lee Smith (Willow), Jameson Trenholm (Skeleton), Donnie MacNeil (Cool Rocker Guy), Gabrielle Rose (Gran), Boyd Ferguson (Orderly #2), Steven Jeays (High Five Guy), Camille Atebe (Nurse), Gabrielle Cerys Haslett (Young Mia), Jakob Davies (Teddy), Ali Milner (Liz), Alisa Weilerstein (Herself), Ben Klassen (Willamette Stone Band), Mireille Enos (Kat Hall), Adam Solomonian (Henry), Brett Wise (Bartender), Christine Willes (Nurse Davis), Stacy Keach (Gramps), Arielle Tuliao (Astrid), David Orth (Surgeon for Driver), Joshua Leonard (Denny), Annabel Kershaw (Wife of Driver), Tom Vanderkam (Willamette Stone Band), William C. Vaughan (Male EMT), Sylvesta Stuart (Security Guard #2), Dave Collette (Orderly), Primo Allon (Punker), Elisa King (Autograph Girl), Toby Hargrave (Mosh Pit Oaf), Tony Dubroy (Bassist for Nasty Bruises)
If I Stay the proper movie created by New Line Cinema, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), by using a description of the movie is "Based on Gayle Forman's novel of the same name. "If I Stay" is the story of the gifted classical musician Mia and her boyfriend, Adam, an up and coming indie-rock star. Torn between two paths in life, her art or her relationship, Mia is forced to make an even starker choice between life and death when she is caught in a fatal car accident with her family one snowy morning in Oregon.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best sound quality and best starring actors.
After i first learn about this movie I'm not entirely sure in the event i love the idea or do not. After watching it I'll gift to think that we really appreciate. I definitely recommend this movie for those who to make your genre Drama, . Posssible watch it without charge just clicking submit and register, it's possible to watch countless latest movie titles for nothing.
.
Producer : Alison Greenspan, Production Design : Brent Thomas, Set Decoration : Louise Roper, Casting : Ronna Kress, Hairstylist : Tara Colledge, Makeup Artist : Fay von Schroeder, Executive Producer : Brad Van Arragon, Executive Producer : Denise Di Novi, Editor : Keith Henderson, Key Hair Stylist : Anji Bemben, Script Supervisor : Jessica Clothier, Director of Photography : John de Borman, Director : R.J. Cutler, Visual Effects Coordinator : Sean Gilhooly, Novel : Gayle Forman, Costume Design : Monique Prudhomme, Executive Producer : Gayle Forman, Screenplay : Shauna Cross, Music Supervisor : Linda Cohen, Stunt Coordinator : Scott J. Ateah, Art Direction : Roxanne Methot, Original Music Composer : Heitor Pereira
Of course, now you can view movie connected with If I Stay in full length and get the url to this movie If I Stay in Top Video Format.
Tags: coma, musician, teenage girl, car accident, teenager, out of body experience, teenage drama, based on young adult novel,
0 Response to "[HD] If I Stay (2014) Watch Full Movie"
Post a Comment